Azelma's NaNo Blues

CYA Disclaimer: The novel published here is a work of fiction with humorous intent. I am a pacifist; I do not wish any form of harm on any individual, nor do I condone the actions of those who do. Any resemblance to actual persons, places or events is purely coincidental.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Err...Hello!

Alrighty. Some of you may be wondering what the hey happened to Azelma's novel. Do not worry: I did not go nuts and decide to quit or anything. Azelma is still hard at work, so never fear! I've deleted all my chapters from Blogger because I've been urged by multiple individuals to make this novel more private, so as to save it from internet publishing monger type peoples. Yeah. The prologue is still up, so if you're new, check it out.

If you've been reading my novel from the start, don't have a heart attack now; Azelma is not gone, she's just moving! My novel is now at Livejournal, and you can find it here:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/azelmaroark/

See, no harm done! One thing, though: my journal is friendslocked, so you'll need to email me to ask me to friend you before you can read it. Any problems, let me know! Sorry if this is botherbothersome for you, but after some recommendations from the good folks at NaNo, I've started to get afraid of public posting. Hopefully, this is safer. I hope you'll follow me to Livejournal, where we can continue our beautiful novelling relationship. Till then!

Kisses,
Azelma :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home