COUNTDOWN: OMGtwodaysOMG
Just so everyone knows, French is teh suck. Je deteste tres, tres beaucoup!!
Also, The Name of the Rose is a creepy, creepy, very upsetting movie. Please don't watch it. It involves burnings. Yeah, of people. Me no like. The Inquisition has always terrified me for some reason. I've had many a nightmare about them. Actually, I had a nightmare last night that they were going to burn my sister... This is why I should not be allowed to watch extra credit Western Civ movies at 11:00 at night!
Now that we've straightened that out, there are two more days till Nano. Holy Haros, Batman, I'm going to die...
Merlin save me.
Also, The Name of the Rose is a creepy, creepy, very upsetting movie. Please don't watch it. It involves burnings. Yeah, of people. Me no like. The Inquisition has always terrified me for some reason. I've had many a nightmare about them. Actually, I had a nightmare last night that they were going to burn my sister... This is why I should not be allowed to watch extra credit Western Civ movies at 11:00 at night!
Now that we've straightened that out, there are two more days till Nano. Holy Haros, Batman, I'm going to die...
Merlin save me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home