COUNTDOWN: OMGonedayOMG!!
So yeah. I'm STILL writing my paper. I'm actually almost done, and taking a break for some blogging goodness. Yay for me.
My paper sucks. And I'm dead sirius about that! But, I don't care, because it's done. Editing is for squares; I'll just tell my professor that I was trying to get into the NaNo mindset. Virgil/Dante...my one true pairing!! Ok, that was very wrong. I'll just go wash my brain out now...
One more day till NaNo. Can you tell I'm going just a little insane over here? Happy Halloween to all; I'm going to be Hermione! Woot!
Merlin save me.
My paper sucks. And I'm dead sirius about that! But, I don't care, because it's done. Editing is for squares; I'll just tell my professor that I was trying to get into the NaNo mindset. Virgil/Dante...my one true pairing!! Ok, that was very wrong. I'll just go wash my brain out now...
One more day till NaNo. Can you tell I'm going just a little insane over here? Happy Halloween to all; I'm going to be Hermione! Woot!
Merlin save me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home