COUNTDOWN: OMGfourdaysOMG
So Dante and Virgil are having an all-out brawl on my index cards and refuse to make sense.
So I have to write two thousand words about them before NaNo starts. I can do this. Right?
RIIIIIIGHT???? ::runs around in circles::
Been browsing through some interesting country songs to find chapter titles, in accordance with one of the dares. You'd be surprised how many weird songs are out there. But I already have almost three hundred words, on chapter titles alone! Woot! Well, not really, since, you know, I'd never...CHEAT or anything, but...yeah. Hehe, four more days till Nano, and I'm already an "emotional train wreck," to quote one of my chapter titles.
Merlin save me.
So I have to write two thousand words about them before NaNo starts. I can do this. Right?
RIIIIIIGHT???? ::runs around in circles::
Been browsing through some interesting country songs to find chapter titles, in accordance with one of the dares. You'd be surprised how many weird songs are out there. But I already have almost three hundred words, on chapter titles alone! Woot! Well, not really, since, you know, I'd never...CHEAT or anything, but...yeah. Hehe, four more days till Nano, and I'm already an "emotional train wreck," to quote one of my chapter titles.
Merlin save me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home