COUNTDOWN: OMGthreedaysOMG
So I'm starting to get very nervous. Yeah.
In light of some issues at certain livejournals that shall remain nameless concerning certain acts of government that shall remain nameless, allow me to post a DISCLAIMER for this entire novel, in classic CYA style...
DISCLAIMER: The novel that shall be posted here is a work of FICTION. I am a PACIFIST. This means, for the intellectually-challenged, that I do not condone any form of violence against any individual whatsoever. The views and events expressed in this novel do NOT represent the actual opinions or desires of the author (i.e.: me). This is a PARODY. I am JOKING. You know, as in NOT SERIOUS. Any resemblence to actual persons, places or events is purely coincidental, yadda yadda yadda. I'm NOT going to kill anybody, blow anything up, or set anything on fire, and I do NOT support the actions of those who would do such things. God bless the USA, United We Stand, I love Big Brother, and all that. Please refrain from slapping me with any nameless, recently-passed government acts. Thank you.
As a side note, please vote for Michael Badnarik on November 2nd, so atrocities like this will never happen again!
Three more days till this disclaimer has something to disclaim.
Merlin save me.
In light of some issues at certain livejournals that shall remain nameless concerning certain acts of government that shall remain nameless, allow me to post a DISCLAIMER for this entire novel, in classic CYA style...
DISCLAIMER: The novel that shall be posted here is a work of FICTION. I am a PACIFIST. This means, for the intellectually-challenged, that I do not condone any form of violence against any individual whatsoever. The views and events expressed in this novel do NOT represent the actual opinions or desires of the author (i.e.: me). This is a PARODY. I am JOKING. You know, as in NOT SERIOUS. Any resemblence to actual persons, places or events is purely coincidental, yadda yadda yadda. I'm NOT going to kill anybody, blow anything up, or set anything on fire, and I do NOT support the actions of those who would do such things. God bless the USA, United We Stand, I love Big Brother, and all that. Please refrain from slapping me with any nameless, recently-passed government acts. Thank you.
As a side note, please vote for Michael Badnarik on November 2nd, so atrocities like this will never happen again!
Three more days till this disclaimer has something to disclaim.
Merlin save me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home