COUNTDOWN: ::meep:: It's....TOMORROW!!!
OMGOMGOMG. NaNo...is...tomorrow. What am I going to do? WHAT HAVE I DONE!! Holy Haros, Sweet Hera, Great Gundams, etc, etc. I. Am. Going. To. Die.
No, I'm not. Breathe, Azelma. Deeeep, healing breath! Remember...your...yoga...classes!
The HTML-challenged Azelma has made some changes to her spiffy little template. For this reason, there's a link at the bottom of every one of the posts that takes you to the rest of the text. On all my other posts, there's nothing there, so don't stress yourself looking for it. Silly Azelma can't figure out how to get rid of them! But I think it will come in handy with the copious amounts of text I'll be posting ::gasp:: TOMORROW! Ok, just to test my mad HTML skillz, I'm going to put something in the little expandable post thingie.
Azelma is proud of her work, can't you tell? And all by herself, too! Geeze, if I'm this proud about learning some HTML that I got off a blogger tutorial, just think of how I'll be when I finish my ::gasp:: NOVEL that I'm starting ::gasp:: tomorrow!!
No, I'm not. Breathe, Azelma. Deeeep, healing breath! Remember...your...yoga...classes!
Azelma is proud of her work, can't you tell? And all by herself, too! Geeze, if I'm this proud about learning some HTML that I got off a blogger tutorial, just think of how I'll be when I finish my ::gasp:: NOVEL that I'm starting ::gasp:: tomorrow!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home