Azelma's NaNo Blues

CYA Disclaimer: The novel published here is a work of fiction with humorous intent. I am a pacifist; I do not wish any form of harm on any individual, nor do I condone the actions of those who do. Any resemblance to actual persons, places or events is purely coincidental.

Friday, October 22, 2004

It begins...

Hello, all! My name is Azelma Roark (actually, my name's Katie, but you can call me Azelma) and this is my NaNovel. I'm writing it for NaNoWriMo; if you'd like to share my pain, mosey on over to www.nanowrimo.org to get started! If you sign up, let me know, because I'm keeping track of the number of people I "convert." There's nothing here at the moment because it's not November yet (sillies), but I promise to have some ubiquitous crap up here very soon for your mocking pleasure. Have fun; I will.

Kisses,
Azelma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home